The Capitol Fund
The Texas Legislature established the Capitol Fund in 1989 to secure donations for preservation and public education activities at the Capitol Complex. The Capitol Fund is managed to earn interest. All donations to the Capitol Fund are tax-deductible. Some examples of current projects for the Capitol Fund include:
- Historical Texas Art Program.
- Capitol Grounds Beautification.
- Capitol Collection Catalogue of Historical Furnishings and Art.
- Capitol Curriculum Guide Update.
- Digital Tour Initiatives.
- Production of a Capitol Visitors Guide.
For more information, please contact the State Preservation Board. All donations are tax-deductible. All donors of $1,000 or more will receive a personalized Certificate of Appreciation from the State Preservation Board.
|Mail:||Capitol Fund Drive
c/o State Preservation Board
P.O. Box 13286 Austin, Texas 78711-3286